Wednesday, June 20, 2012

AT.MOSPHERE – The Lounge

AT.MOSPHERE – The Lounge – the 122nd-floor of Burj Khalifa
I am often asked which is my favorite afternoon tea in Dubai, and to be fair enough - I've tried over 14 places so far and honestly speaking none has reached the quality that AT.MOSPHERE Lounge serves. Yes, it might one of the most expensive afternoon teas but you'll be visiting the best location in town and will be served the finest quality of food and tea.











Oj Says: afternoon tea lovers - I Beg you pleaaase never miss this!
Food Rating: 10/10
Overall Experience: The Highest point of Satisfaction!

xx,
Oj



2 comments:

  1. This is the only afternoon tea I have tried in Dubai and if you are right in stating that it is the best, then I might be tempted to also make it my last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know, Atmosphere served a totally different menu for their "Ramadan sunset view afternoon tea", if that's what you were served then I have no clue how it tasted like. Besides we have different taste buds. I think you should try more afternoon teas and share your experience =]

    ReplyDelete