Friday, June 8, 2012

Brunch at Köşebaşı – Turkish

Köşebaşı - The Walk - Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) - Dubai
I LOVE Turkish food, never had a Turkish brunch though! Read in a food magazine that Köşebaşı JBR serves brunch, so gave it a try - wasn’t bad. Will leave you with the photos.





Paper thin Turkish Pizza - Recommended


Selection of Turkish breads and jams


Baked eggs with Turkish sausages


 (eggs - perfectly cooked, sausages - rubbery)


Oj Says: I wouldn’t say it’s a must, but if you’re around give it a try!
Food Rating: 7/10 CC
Overall Rating: *a liiiiittle smiley face* 


xx,
Oj

2 comments:

  1. Mazmi9.6.12

    Oj! Great work! Seeing the pictures just made my salivary glands over active :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10.6.12

    Oj, I was debating with my hubz where to go for dinner last night and he told me check Ojz blog,

    zeez & tamz are big fans of your reviews <3

    ReplyDelete