Wednesday, September 5, 2012

OKKU - Japanese

OKKU – The H Hotel – Sheikh Zayed Road – Dubai
OKKU is one of the most popular Japanese restaurants in Dubai, although I'm not much of a Japanese Cuisine fan but I have Japanese every now and then, besides - I'm a foodie after all, I had to give it a shot and know what the buzz is all about!
And I can say nothing but - Fantastic food, excellent service, astonishing experience and atmosphere.
 


 
Shiro Bara (left) & Coconut Passion (right) - Refreshing!

 
Mukimi Taraba (Crab Leg) - Delicious

 
Wagyu Gyoza & Ebi Gyoza (Wagyu beef and Shrimps dumplings) - loved the Shrimps more, Wagyu Gyoza is so new to me but both are really good

 
Lobster Harumake (Lobster rolls) - Tasty

 
Hotate Maki (left) & O Ebi Tempura Maki (Right)  Scallops and Shrimps Maki - SO GOOD!

 
Chicken Teriyaki - I'm drooling at the moment LOL

 
Chocolate Fondant - YUM

 
Green Tea Souffle - Totally new to me, it's abit eggy and not as fluffy as it should be, but got a really good green tea flavor, loved the choco dust (can be seen in the picture below) it gave the Souffle a nice touch

 

Oj Says: Japanese food done to perfection, I crave it, and I think I might be hooked!
Food Rating: 9/10
Overall Experience: THRILLED!!!

xx,
Oj 

No comments:

Post a Comment