Thursday, August 30, 2012

Project Cupcake

Project Cupcake -  The Dubai Mall , 1 st floor, Next to the Aquarium
I've passed by Project Cupcake a number of times yet never stopped there. Only because I'm not much of a cupcake fan, I won't go all crazy if I ever passed by a good cupcake shop with a beautiful cupcakes display. But, I have my times where I feel like having one! So, here where I gave Project Cupcake a try.


 
Red Velvet Valentine


 
Going through the menu

 
Cinnomany Nutty Christmassy - Carrot Cupcake (Delicious)

 
California Dreaming - Vanilla cupcake with a fluffy marshmallow frosting (I was really impressed!! and sooo deeply in love!) 
 

Oj Says: Very fresh moist and flavorful cupcakes, lovely frostings and good tea!
Food Rating: 8/10
Overall Experience: Happily impressed!
 
xx,
Oj

No comments:

Post a Comment