Friday, July 6, 2012

The Lounge – Afternoon Tea

The Lounge – One&Only The Palm – West Crescent, Palm Dubai
So, for the love of One & Only the Palm - I paid "The Lounge" 3 visits so far, ordering scones every time I'm there hoping they'll improve! My last visit was few days back. Sadly, there isn't any improvement (very doughy, not buttery and flakey like they should be)
But then the Raspberry Macaron is just delicious (The texture is what I believe real macarons should be, a slight crunch with a chewy center)
One main issue I face every time I'm there is the very slow service. Besides, the waiters/waitresses are not well-trained.



One&Only entrance


The Lounge













The Beautiful Macaron


 Soft Warm Chocolate Cake *HEARTS*


 
Oj Says: Scones are terrible, but that won't stop me from going back. I just love the place!
Food Rating: 7/10
Overall Experience: HAPPY!!
xx,
Oj

No comments:

Post a Comment