Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Rivington Grill - British

The Rivington Grill - Souk Al Bahar, Downtown Dubai
After hearing so many glowing reviews from my friends about their burger, I decided to pay Rivington a visit. Although the menu was full of delicious British goodies thought I would go for the burger I heard much about, and so I did!

First visit:
Entrance




 Lovely Interior
 

Complimentary - Freshly baked bread

Waiter's recommendation (Ordinary) 

 "The Burger" listed as one of Rivington's Favourites - well seasoned, nice homemade BBQ sauce on the side. Thick burger patty & thick bun - not my kinda burger though (was chewy & hard to eat, didn't enjoy much)

finishing off my meal with Sticky Toffee Pudding - deliciously moist, warm and rich with an incredibly gooey toffee sauce and a good scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side (You gotta try this)

 My friend's dessert was Chocolate Puddle Pudding with Peanut Ice-cream - baked to perfection (HEAVENLY)

NEVER, coming back soon!
 
 
Second visit:
So, two months later "Oj" decides to give Rivington another try, but NO BURGERS this time. And so never followed any reviews and thought of picking whatever my tummy screams out YUMMY.
 




 Chose to be seated outdoors at the terrace overlooking the Burj Khalifa

Again waiter's recommendation (This is a truly refreshing mix of peaches, oranges and almond syrup)
 

 Saturday special Roasted Beef with Yorkshire Pudding and Roasted Veggies - this is one of the best meals I've ever had! Beef was juicy, veggies were nicely seasoned (Unbelievably delicious - Highly Recommended)

Gloriously puffed-up Yorkshire Pudding (One of the best)

My friend's Fillet Steak - toootally DRY (Disappointing)


That was gooooood!!
 
 
Oj Says: Good quality food, would definitely go back again to try more dishes. 
Food Rating: 7.5/10
Overall Experience: Happy and Satisfied.
 
xx,
Oj

No comments:

Post a Comment